About Me

My photo
I love cute things and that is an obsession I try to hide for almost... 16 years of my life! I'm not perfect but I am special in my own way.

Love Babble


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 yaw!



ZOMG! Tomorrow is 31st of December and straight on the last day of December and 2010 FTW! I am freaking out because I am getting older and I have not idea what 2011 has in stores for me! Like... I'm freaking out. I have a list of New Years Resolution and I'm praying hard so I will change my old habits. Gaaaaaaa~

A lot of things has happened in 2010 and I will remember those good time I've had with my best friends and my close friends. I am really sorry if I have not been the best-of-friends but I'm still learning to grow up. Thanks for everything!

-kyaaaaa~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment