About Me

My photo
I love cute things and that is an obsession I try to hide for almost... 16 years of my life! I'm not perfect but I am special in my own way.

Love Babble


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hobbycon 2010!

11/12 and 12/12 marks the spot!! Hobbycon is coming to town! Well, at least City Mall only. Last year I attended with my friends as well and I coplay as Osaki Nana from the anime NANA. It was like the most easiest character to cosplay! Teehee! This is my picture from last year:

PIC ONE: ME                                                    PIC TWO: ME AND MY TOMODACHI <3

Then, just recently I went to J-Fest in UMS and me and teamSORA attended the festival and we met a lot of familiar faces like Sakuya-chan, Chiaki Nakamura, IRTea, Maguro Relle and A LOT MORE. This is our group photo :)


And guess what I'll be going as this year? *DrumRolls* Chi FROM Chobits!!!


I can't wait for hobbycon! Wait for me hobbycon! 

kyaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment