About Me

My photo
I love cute things and that is an obsession I try to hide for almost... 16 years of my life! I'm not perfect but I am special in my own way.

Love Babble


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New year!

Bahahahahahaha sorry for not updating. Was busy(not) for this past few days. Guess what I've cut my hair! Not short but just like bob style. I'm impressed with the hair stylist because she knows hairs, literally! Teehee! Other than that, I've dyed my hair.. twice! This time it's fo' show! I use this product from Liese Bubble Hair Colour Milk Tea Brown. I'm happy with the results although it wasn't how I expected it to be. 

Well, I'll update you more when I find something interesting to talk about. Till' then, ciao!


-kyaaaa~~

No comments:

Post a Comment