About Me

My photo
I love cute things and that is an obsession I try to hide for almost... 16 years of my life! I'm not perfect but I am special in my own way.

Love Babble


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my puppy name fifi and my cat named stella

Nyaaa~~


I am proud to tell that my wittle Fifi is cuteeee! She is a half Pomeranian and half Terrier pup. Although I prefere calling her just.. mixed breed. Teehee! Mixed or not, I still love her!

Reflecting back on how many animals we (me and my family) ownED until now, I then realized... we had A LOT.

1.Dogs -5
2.Cats - I lost count at 5 >D
3.Fishes - Numerous.
4.Rabbits -3/4
5.Hamsters - I think 4.. or 5..
6.Squirrels - 2 (Courtesy of my uncle Johny :D)

And not forgetting the rats. O>O

But sadly most of my pets died.. R.I.P

Now, at that's left is Fifi and Stella (Cat):
CAUTION: THIS IS NOT STELLA. STELLA JUST LOOKS LIKE THIS. TEEHEE!

Stella.. well.. about her. We adopted her from SPCA, KK which is a animal shelter for stray cats/dogs that needs to be taken care of. We got her somewhere early this year and we found out that she is one lazy cat. I forgot whats her breed called.. but she is one adorable FAT cat, Well not fat, just chubby :) and she'll only answer you once. Very quiet de...

No comments:

Post a Comment